Friday, June 18, 2021

Friday Finish - 2019/2020 NYE Mystery SAL

I'm glad to finally finish this one.  If you would like to stitch this, you can find it on Magical's Quilts and More. That link will take you to a page with all of the finished Mystery Stitch a Longs.  This one is about half way down the page. Just for my own reference, these are the threads I used: 

A - DMC 775 

B - DMC 809 

C - DMC 798

D - DMC 820 

E - Krienik silver 

F - DMC metallic blue 


This is the finished stitched piece.


I made it into this tote, which measures about 11" x 11".



8 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love the tote but what I really love is your blue medallion. Those colors are wonderful.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

What a creative way to finish it! I think I mentioned this last time, but I adore the design and blues of and silver! It looks fantastic. -Andrea

diamondc said...

Pamela: It is pretty design and a beautiful finish on the bag.

Catherine

Queeniepatch said...

Congratulations on your finish. A great result.

Lin said...

Great finish. xx

Anonymous said...

Hello!
The finish is wonderful because of your accurate stitching!

Vireya said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finished piece! It makes a lovely bag.

Leonore Winterer said...

Despite your discontent, it's a beautiful finish! Great job.