Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Stitch Group Pizza Birthday Christmas Party

 My stitch group friends are the best! Sunday we met for the last time in 2021.  


First, some show and tell. 

This may become a bag or a cushion. 



This will be a golf bag tag, after twisted cording is added. 



This necklace, last month's project, is finished.



We worked on various projects first.



Next was pizza, cooked in the wood stove, then Japanese made carrot cake. This was the best birthday for cake - carrot cake twice.










And on top of all that, they gave me gifts!  They know me well - pizza with tabasco, carrot cake, panda, and stitching books.



My stitching friends are so good to me.

7 comments:

kiwikid said...

What a lovely group. Woo hoo another carrot cake!!

Queeniepatch said...

The best present is your friends' friendship.

Anonymous said...

Wood-burning stove-baked pizza and carrot cake look very good.
All the presents are the ones you like.🐼
I think you were happy,but I'm sure everyone in the group was happy to be able to celebrate and meet your birthday.
it's time with irreplaceable friends.😊

Mylene said...

Foodies looks yummmmy!
Happy happy birthday!!

Jeanie said...

Isn't it wonderful to have who know you well and that shower you with love and attention on your special day (or close to it!). It looks like a wonderful afternoon, filled with fun, friendship and creation and maybe those are the best gifts of all!

Vireya said...

What a wonderful group of friends!

Leonore Winterer said...

Your projects look great, but that pizza and cake make me hungry!