Friday, December 31, 2021

End of the Year WIP/UFO Update

Here it is the end of the year.  What is still in the works? 


I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here. This is my latest update. I've taken out the finished projects and added the new ones. Bold titles show the ones I have worked on in 2021. In case you are wondering, I did finish a few things - and they can be seen here


Beaded Nutcracker




Bead Wrist Band





Year 2 of the Temperature Quilt 





Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt 





Year 5 of the Temperature Quilt




The House Quilt






Hexagon Block Wall Quilt




Ribbon Album Wall Quilt



Small Canvas Piece






Mary Queen of Scots  



Bess of Hardwick 




Paisley Purse



RSN Knot Garden 



RSN Rice Fields




Miniature Chair Cushion 



Silk Gauze Cat 



EGA Drawn Thread GCC



Blue Hardanger 





White Hardanger - Linda Driscoll




Dogwood Afghan 







Sneek Sampler




Puppy Love





Cross Stitch Border





Sashiko Table Runner


Temari




Fashionable Ladies 





Scarf




Little Dragonfly Stumpwork Project






Sardinian Filet



I think visiting this list from time to time is helpful.  It reminds me what I have that is still unfinished (and also how many things are still unfinished).

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Wonderful projects, all! Mike at A Bit About Britain did a post about Bess of Hardwick recently and I thought of you and your stitching! But just think how many things you actually finished this year!

Queeniepatch said...

You have worked on a lot of your projects, they are not just slumbering UFOs. I saw the printed fabric for Fashionable ladies in a shop last week and was tempted, but decided not to buy it. I fear it would become a UFO and I just have to finish those I have.

Thank you for a great year of friendship and inspirations. Let's make next year just as good.

Leonore Winterer said...

You have a good number of projects on the go, and all so pretty! I think some of them have seen significant progress in 2021 too, which is nice :)