Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Work In Progress Wednesday

The House Quilt progress. I don't have enough floor space, so two clothes pins on the laundry pole are the only way I can photograph it.




Table runner -I sandwiched some thin batting and backing fabric and am doing a little quilting. It measures about 48" x 18".




American Braid



New Fob Start - I found another little bit of fabric and couldn't help myself.




Quaker alphabet cross stitch - this was a freebie that I saved, but I don't remember now where it came rom.  Maybe I can figure it out, if anyone is interested.



Paisley Pocket progress


6 comments:

abelian said...

That Quaker cross stitch chart is from Piecework Magazine. One of my favorite magazines. Dot

https://pieceworkmagazine.com/amp/cross-stitch-a-heart-with-quaker-motifs/

Jeanie said...

Loving the house quilt. And fobs. And everything!

Lyn Warner said...

I love the cheerful little houses on your quilt and the borders are super too.

Vireya said...

The new fob is a gorgeous colour.

Queeniepatch said...

I love the pocket design!

Leonore Winterer said...

Lots of progress this week - wow, that houses quilt is huge!