Friday, March 10, 2023

Fully Finished Gallery - Home Again, Home Again Afghan

 



I am linking up with  Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery at Ten Hour Stitcher.


My fully finished project this month is a FINALLY fully finished afghan, called Home Again, Home Again.  I don't remember exactly when I started this, but the chart is in the June 1996 Leisure Arts magazine, so it has been quite awhile! It was packed away for a long time and made its way to the surface at the end of last summer. I'm really happy to finish it.




(Photos taken with afghan hanging from my laundry pole).

10 comments:

Vireya said...

Congratulations on getting it finished!

Mylene said...

It's a beautiful finish!

Jeanie said...

This is just charming!

diamondc said...

Congratulations Pamela, it is beautiful.

Catherine

Queeniepatch said...

Well done! It is so rewarding to finish a project, isn't it?

Lyn Warner said...

It's lovely! I'm sure it will be treasured.

Toki said...

Congrats on finishing Afghanistan!
The design is cute.And a lot of colors are used and it looks complicated.

jocondine said...

Bravo ! Such a nice pattern, lovely girl with her tiny cow? Amitiés. xxx

Astrids dragon said...

What a darling finish! Will you leave it out to display?

Leonore Winterer said...

Oooh isn't it the best feeling to finish such an old WIP?