Thursday, March 2, 2023

WIP/UFO Update

I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here. This is my latest update. I've taken out the finished projects and added the new ones. Bold titles show the ones I have worked on in 2023. 


Bead Wrist Band





Bead Nutcracker




Forty-two hexagons




Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 5 of the Temperature Quilt




The House Quilt





The Trixie Blocks








Mini Nine Patch Blocks




Mt. Fuji Applique Pouch





Ribbon Album Wall Quilt




Mary Queen of Scots  




Bess of Hardwick 




Paisley Purse





RSN Knot Garden 



RSN Rice Fields




Miniature Chair Cushion 




Silk Gauze Cat 




The Virgin Queen's Pocket - Betsy Morgan





Blackwork Sampler




EGA Drawn Thread GCC (the oldest UFO, I think)



Blue Hardanger 



White Hardanger - Linda Driscoll



Dogwood Afghan 





House Cross Stitch





Sneek Sampler




Cross Stitch Border





Sashiko 




Sashiko Table Runner


Boro



Temari



Fashionable Ladies 




Scarf






Stumpwork 




Sardinian Filet


I think visiting this list from time to time is helpful.  It reminds me what I have that is still unfinished (and also how many things are still unfinished). Maybe I can challenge myself to put at least a few stitching in each project and try to finish more than I start.

4 comments:

Toki said...

Are there other project in the stash?

Queeniepatch said...

I love the horse!

diamondc said...

Pamela: Youi have been busy, my favorite is Mary Queen Of Scots, you are a very talented lady with many talents, I am so looking forward to seeing your progress on the beaded Nutcracker, the Stump work is stunning, love it.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

What a great list of WIPs - I wonder which one will be done next?