Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday

This is another tiny Jeannette Douglas freebie (that can be found here).  These little cross stitch pieces stitch up quick.



At stitch group on Sunday (post about that tomorrow), I worked on stitching the cording to the outside of this box top.




I worked on the white thread area of this Betsy Morgan piece.





I continued working on the needle book this week.  The stitching is finished and I am ready to put it together to make the needle book.




I've also been playing with some other felt and cut out some things for future travel stitching.


4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Lots of fun things! I love your needlebook especially and your future travel projects!

Queeniepatch said...

You can certainly stretch the time for stitching!
That is going to be one beauty of a box lid!

Toki said...

Betsy Morgan's white looks daunting just looking at it.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress. The cording on the box is looking so neat!