Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday - Summer One Thread A Week Challenge

My stitching challenge continues to encourage me to make progress on my unfinished projects. 


SnowDays - I worked on the mosaic stitch gray line where the scissors are pointing.




Scarf - I added individual chain stitches in blue where the scissors are pointing.





Cross stitch and buttons - I added more beads to the upper wings.




Virgin Queen's pocket - Betsy Morgan 

I finished the stitching on this piece, with my initials and year where the scissors are pointing. I will now take this piece out of the One Thread a Week Challenge and prepare the finishing into the pocket.





Dogwood afghan - I started the third square.




Nine Patch Quilt - All that is left to do is stitch down the binding.




Quiltworks - Ruth Dilts

This project has been getting more than just one thread a week.  Sometimes I worked on it for whole evenings.  I'm happy to say the stitching is finished, so I will take it off the One Thread Challenge.  I have no plans for how I will finish finish it yet.




Paisley Purse - Deborah Forney 

I added a line of beads where the scissors are pointing.




Sneek Sampler - I'm still unstitching the mistakes.



I'm happy with this week's progress.

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Greetings Pamela: Mosaic is a very pretty design, nice progress on the scarf, just curious, will you use it on a table or dresser (I am an inquiring mind)
The butterfly takes on a whole different look with the seed beads, love it.
Looking forward to seeing the Queens pocket finished, very pretty stitches'
Great progress on the afghan and quilt,
Quilt works is a design I have not seen before very pretty colors, I am in love with the purse design, so sorry you have to unstitch the Sampler.
Thank-you for sharing all you beautiful projects with us.

Catherine

Toki said...

Everything seemsto be fine. It's proof that it's going well that it's finished one after another.
Great progress, especially scarves.
Quiltworks Ruth Dilts is so beautiful.✨

Queeniepatch said...

You should be! You have made great progress. I love the beads you have added to the dragonfly's wings.
Will we be seeing the nine-patch quilt on the wall/bed next week?

Leonore Winterer said...

This challenge really seems to be a great motivation for you. I'm glad so many of your pieces are getting finished!