Friday, July 6, 2012

Little Coin Purses Finished

Okuda San and I finished our little coin purses. She chose red perle cotton, silver metallic, pink beads, and orange silk for the lining.  For my second purse, I chose grey perle cotton, silver metallic, dark blue beads and grey taffeta for the lining.

We have just started working on cross stitch butterflies on aida inserts on kitchen towels. There are a lot of color changes in the butterfly she chose, which is requiring a lot of counting and concentration.

At home I am working on another Susan Greening Davis project from the Myrtle Beach trip last year. I think it is called Ice Cream Cones and Cupcakes.  It is a little tuffet with a bag connected to it.  I know my description is not very good.  When I get a little more done, I’ll post another (better) picture.

No comments: