Saturday, March 2, 2019

The People's Choice - Freebies

Jo at Serendipidous Stitching is hosting a Stitch A Long the first Saturday of the month, with the topics chosen by her readers.  This month's topic is Freebies. 



You can click the links for my original post about the finish or the freebie chart.

The Pears - charts found here




Cupid Heart Ornament - chart found here



Happy Snowman Ornament - chart found here


Jingle Bell Ornament - chart found here (scroll down)



Noel Ornament - chart found here





Baby It's Cold Ornament - chart found here



Cardinal Snowflake Ornament - chart found here




Spring Chickadee Ornament - chart found here



Christmas Heart Ornament - chart found here



 Bargello Bell Ornaments - chart found here


BeeKeeper Fob - chart found here


Kogin Needlebook - chart found here

Aztec Stitch Bookmark - chart found here

Box of Delights - charts found here


Calendar Cat Wallhanging - charts found here



A big thank you to all those who shared their charts freely for the rest of us to use!






18 comments:

Mia said...

Great stitchery, Pamela. Thank you so much for sharing the links for the freebies. Hugs, my friend.

Cathy said...

Thank you for sharing the links with us. I've downloaded and/or saved a couple of them.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Pamela wow such beautiful work,i love those pears i am going to check the link out,thankyou for sharing and hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Queeniepatch said...

You have worked a lot of freebies. My favorite is the colorful Blackwork - Box of Delights.

Joyful said...

You have a lot of lovely stitched ornaments :-)

diamondc said...

Pamela: loads of great designs, Marley who designed the Pears is a great designer.
Thank you for the links.

Catherine

Manuela said...

Wow, so many wonderful projects.
Thank you for sharing the freebies.

Kay said...

These are fabulous, thank you of charing. i like that you made the pears into hanging decorations, I must try that with my next one. x

Jeanie said...

Every single one of these is wonderful and your work is just beautiful.

rosey175 said...

I love freebies! I'm glad you've posted where to find them too; sometimes I see things and have to hunt them down!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I just love all the freebies you've shared. Some I knew about (I have the Calendar Cats saved already) but other's were new to me. I love the cardinal and chickadee designs and also your collection of pears.

Ariadne said...

Thank you for all the links! AriadnefromGreece!

SUWA said...

So beautiful!

Rachel said...

You've stitched so many great freebies! The pears are lovely and most unusual but the little birds have to be my favourites. Thanks for all the links... one or two charts may end up in my stash pile! :)

Beth in IL said...

Love all your finishes. Great job!

FlashinScissors said...

Great post, Pamela!
I got lost following all the links!!
I still really love those cats ..... but I’m sure I won’t ever manage to stitch one!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Leonore Winterer said...

So many great freebies! It makes me happy to think how much the cross stitch community likes to share.

Gwen said...

WOW!! Thanks for sharing. So many likes, just need time to stitch them all.