Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Fried Chicken Wing Flavor Pringles


Only in Japan.  Actually, only in the Tokai region of Japan, which is made of of Shizuoka (where I live), Aichi, Gifu, and Mie prefectures. This area is known for good food (as are all regions of Japan), especially the fried chicken wings from Aichi.  The famous Aichi wings are deep fried with tebasaki sauce.


These limited edition Pringles are available in packs of three for 600 yen, only in stores in the Tokai region.  I haven't noticed them in the stores yet, and won't be buying them anyway. What do you think?  If they were sold where you live, would you try them?

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

No, not for me. It is interesting seeing the different flavours though.

jacaranda said...

This may be an acquired taste.....not sure about this flavour.

Queeniepatch said...

Hm, I have never eaten Aichi Wings so can't imagine the taste - is it some kind of teriyaki (soysause and sugar) flavour? IActually I am not too fond of Pringles, they taste like deep fried mashed potato to me...
You are right, though, only in Japan can you see so many varieties of local or seasonal flavouring in food!

Leonore Winterer said...

I love fried chicken, but I'm not sure the taste would translate to Pringles very well. I'd be tempted to try them, though!