Saturday, December 26, 2020

Year End WIP/UFO Report

Has the year gone by already? What a strange year it has been.


I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here. Here's my latest update. I've taken out the finished projects and added the new ones. In case you are wondering, I did finish a few things - and they can be seen here.


Year 2 of the Temperature Quilt 



Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt 






The House Quilt



The Midnight Mystery Quilt 



Flower Applique Wall Hanging





Hexagon Block Wall Quilt




The Hexie Tree Wall Quilt 


Miscellaneous Diamond Hexie Shapes





Ribbon Album Wall Quilt





Mary Queen of Scots  


Bess of Hardwick 




Paisley Purse


RSN Knot Garden 


RSN Rice Fields


The Miniature Rug 





Miniature Footstool





Miniature Chair Cushion 


Silk Gauze Cat 



EGA Drawn Thread GCC



Blue Hardanger 



White Hardanger


Kogin 





Dogwood Afghan 



Bluebell Pillow




Winter Banner




New Year's Eve Mystery





Sneek Sampler




Horse Cross Stitch




Pumpkin





Bead Fob




Band Samplers 



 





Sashiko Table Runner


Temari





Fashionable Ladies 






Scarf





Fairies Hiding


Redwork Girl



Little Dragonfly Stumpwork Project




Sardinian Filet



I think visiting this list from time to time is helpful.  It reminds me what I have that is still unfinished (and also how many things are still unfinished).

6 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

Well, you are certainly spoiled for choice! If these were mine I think I would be most tempted to work on the Sneek sampler or the Fashionable Ladies.

Vireya said...

You can never be bored with all those options to work on!

FlashinScissors said...

Quite a few look very close to a finish!
Very nice projects Pamela.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Linda said...

Beautiful pieces Pamela. It sure is fun to have lots to choose from.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

You have such a great list of projects to work on - and I think there was quite some movement this year too!

Jeanie said...

There is so much to love here, but I think the temperature quilts are my very favorites!