Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Stitching Friends, My Birthday, and Christmas!

 I love my stitch group!  We met on Sunday, and they are so good to me!  


First we had some show and tell from the last get together.






I made the beaded ornaments as gifts and they were well received.


Our new project is band samplers.  We looked at stitches and practiced stitches and prepared the fabric. We started our stitching.




After we put away the stitching,they gave me cake and presents and sang happy birthday.  They know how old I am because last year was my kanreki.  





I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful group of friends!  A big thank you to all of them!

9 comments:

NADINE said...

Such a nice group and lovely works :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pam !
(We're both December girls, I my Bday last 14th December)
xoxo
Nadine

kiwikid said...

Lovely post and a very happy birthday to you. Great friends help make your special day/month the best.

Vireya said...

Happy birthday! You have a lovely group of friends to help you celebrate. The combination Christmas/Birthday cake looks yummy.

Jeanie said...

Belated happy birthday greetings! It sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate, with good friends, a darling cake, and doing something you really enjoy. All good wishes for a wonderful "new year."

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Pamela. A special day with special friends.

Lin said...

That cake looks amazing! Happy Birthday. xx

Queeniepatch said...

What charming panda presents! I am surprised there wasn't a panda on the cake, too!
How long is each meeting? You have time to do so much.

Leonore Winterer said...

That cake looks amazing (as does all your stitching). What a great group of friends - and happy birthday!

diamondc said...

Posted in May 2021
Pamela: Happy Birthday late really late, happy birthday wish's.
Nice post, you have lovely friends.

Catherine