Thursday, September 16, 2021

WIP/UFO Update

I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here. This is my latest update. I've taken out the finished projects and added the new ones. Bold titles show the ones I have worked on in 2021. In case you are wondering, I did finish a few things - and they can be seen here

Beaded Nutcracker





Year 2 of the Temperature Quilt 


Front


Back


Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt 





Year 5 of the Temperature Quilt





The House Quilt






The Midnight Mystery Quilt 






Hexagon Block Wall Quilt




Ribbon Album Wall Quilt




Mary Queen of Scots  



Bess of Hardwick 




Paisley Purse



RSN Knot Garden 



RSN Rice Fields




Miniature Chair Cushion 



Silk Gauze Cat 



EGA Drawn Thread GCC



Blue Hardanger 





White Hardanger - Linda Driscoll




Kogin



Cross Stitch Ornaments






Dogwood Afghan 






Sneek Sampler




Puppy Love




Sashiko Table Runner


Temari




Fashionable Ladies 





Scarf





Little Dragonfly Stumpwork Project





Sardinian Filet



I think visiting this list from time to time is helpful.  It reminds me what I have that is still unfinished (and also how many things are still unfinished).

7 comments:

Jeanie said...

Lots of beautiful things here, Pamela. I do especially love your temperature quilts.

kiwikid said...

A reminder is always good for us with many works in progress, you have lots of wonderful projects there.

Anonymous said...

Very spectacular.My favorite is the
“Kogin,Fashionable women,Strawberry Thief” and crazy series.
Some projects have been completed and Some are in progress. It's a way I can't imitate.

Queeniepatch said...

Which of these UFOs are you most eager to finish?

mylene said...

You have so many lovely projects on the go. Goodluck❤

Vireya said...

I keep a list of my projects in progress. But it is more fun to look at your list than my own!

Leonore Winterer said...

These might be a lot of WIPs, but you worked on a ton of them this year - great job!