Saturday, November 5, 2022

People's Choice - Travel




Every month, on the first Saturday, Jo at Serendipidous Stitching hosts a Stitch A Long, with the topics chosen by her readers. This month's topic is Travel. 


I have stitched two maps of the US.







I stitched this map of Japan on an afghan and gave it as a gift.






In Fall 2019, I took a stitching cruise on the Mediterranean Sea with Sandy Arthur.  The needlepoint bracelet and ornaments were projects representing places on this trip.






This still unfinished Sardinian Filet piece was a class that a few of us from the cruise took when we were in Sardinia.




Thank you Jo for hosting this link up!

5 comments:

Vireya said...

Your Mediterranean cruise seems so long ago! A lot has happened since then.

Queeniepatch said...

I am so impressed by those maps.

jocondine said...

Your maps are amazing, you must treasure them! Stitching cruise? Are you talking about stitching and sailing, sounds like heaven to me! I have travelled too today, I'm back from Japan... only Japan expo Centre (great exhibition with a lot of cosplay, manga, food, goodies, designs...). xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

THanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. You have enjoyed your travelling time with your stitching. The maps are fabulous. It's nice to have stitched souvenirs too.

Leonore Winterer said...

That stitching cruise must have been amazing! I've been eyeing some knitting ones, but it's very expensive to go.