Monday, December 25, 2023

Monday Morning Star Count - 162, Seven Rows

This week - seven new hexagon flowers for a total of 162, and seven rows of 12 connected. 


The hexagons and the flowers are small and great to carry around and work on when I have a few minutes. The big connected piece can only be worked on at home. Even at home, it is a bit awkward to handle.  It is fun to look at the different fabrics and combinations as I slowly connect the rows.  I'm pretty pleased with how it is coming together. I love the randomness and the colors.



3 comments:

diamondc said...

Your quilt is lovely Pamela, perfect size to carry around and have handy to stitch.

Catherine

Toki said...

I also really like the randomness of the different fabrics and colors.

Leonore Winterer said...

This is going to be so colourful and pretty. A perfect representation of your creative life!