Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Stitch Group Pizza Birthday Party

The stitch group met Sunday. First we worked on our Japanese hangings.









After we put our stitching away, they celebrated my birthday! They made delicious pizzas in the wood stove and even remembered I like Tabasco on my pizza.








They made my favorite carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.



They gave me wonderful gifts. They always make me feel special, but on my birthday, they really went over the top.



All this, plus they sent me home with pizza and more cake! I am so thankful to call these wonderful people my friends. I appreciate all they do for me and with me. I am extremely fortunate.

9 comments:

Jeanie said...

What a fun celebration! They are definitely good friends and yes, you are fortunate. I love the gifts but most of all I love the whole thought behind it!

Queeniepatch said...

I am sure they love you equally much!

Linda Schiffer said...

What a nice gift to you - remembering and celebrating your birthday. Sweet!

I'd love to know exactly what makes your hangings 'Japanese' and what the proportions are - I love Japanese themed fabric and I think I'd like to make one, too.

:) Linda

lindaschiffer at me dot com

kiwikid said...

Happy birthday! What lovely friends to have. Your hangings fabric is wonderful.

Vireya said...

There are some gorgeous fabrics being used for the hangings!
Happy birthday month again - it is good to be able to stretch out the celebrations as long as possible.

Lin said...

What a lovely way to celebrate. xx

Mylene said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a lovely day.

Astrids dragon said...

Another fun birthday celebration - productive and yummy! Happy Birthday month to you!

Leonore Winterer said...

Ooh, that pizza lookds delicious! Did I wish you a happy birthday already? If not, happy birthday!