Thursday, April 11, 2024

Scissors on the Bus

 


This is another Strange Crime in Japan story. 


Police in Fukuoka City have arrested a 42 year old man after he cut a high school girl's skirt with a pair of scissors when they were on a bus. Company employee Daisuke Iwamoto is accused of cutting a piece of the 15 year old girl's school uniform while she was sleeping in the seat beside him. The girl didn't realize her skirt had been cut until after she got off the bus. Surveillance camera footage revealed Iwamoto as the person sitting next to the girl. Police said Iwamoto has admitted to the accusation and quote him as saying, "I was curious about the fabric and material used in the skirt worn by the girl sitting next to me, so I snipped off a piece with the scissors I had with me."  


Is this creepy or what?

4 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

It is creepy, but not unheard of. I have read about this 'urge' before. In the crowds in front of temples at new year many young women have their kimonos cut. For fun?

diamondc said...

Hello Pamela: Not just creepy really creepy and nasty.

Catherine🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Toki said...

This is a very pathetic story. I want you to provide emotional care for the child who has been victimized.

Leonore Winterer said...

This is either one creepy guy, or one dedicated tailor. I can't decide which!