Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Leaves are Done

We’re enjoying a nice weekend at home.  Yesterday afternoon we caught up with our friends Vicky and Shelby for lunch at Bombay Blue, then hung out at home talking with them.  I stitched all evening and finished the blanket stitch around the leaves.
 

 

Today we are going to the International Exchange Society’s New Year Pot Luck, which should be fun with good food.
 
13th Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival
Please check out Queenie's Needlework blog to see NHK partnership quilt #17 that has my block in it and read more about this great event. I posted about my block here. This was my first attempt at epp hexagons.
 
Hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Queeniepatch said...

I am just wondering when you have time to stitch, with such a busy social calendar. The leaves are coming along nicely.