Thursday, February 26, 2015

WIPW - Getting Unstuck #2

One of my New Year resolutions is to finish some of the projects that I’m stuck with. Sonoko was one.  Now I’m ready to tackle the next one.

My friend Rhoda helped me get unstuck with Sonoko by suggesting background stitches.  She’s helped me on this one by sending me the Kreinik thread I needed to continue with this.


 
I started this little toolie set as one of my travel stitching projects when we went to Bali last year and set it aside when I ran out of the thread I needed. It really took very little time  to finish the woven cross stitches on the pin cushion and add the beads.

 
Now I just need to finish finish the pieces. Thanks again, Rhoda!

7 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

Great to have a friend like Rhoda! These small items are too charming to leave undone now that you have the thread. Looking forward to reading your future WIPW reports.

Janie said...

Pamela, very lovely, that blue and the stitches, you have some fun projects going on for sure.
I hope this isn't a repeat comment, I thought I left one earlier, but I checked back and didn't see it.
If this is a repeat just delete!
I think I need to turn in for the evening, I might be turning into a pumpkin.

Manuela said...

Wonderful stitching.

Greetings, Manuela

Thoeria said...

I love that blue, Pamela! So vibrant!

D1-D2 said...

These are lovely, the blue is so vibrant.

Beth in IL said...

YOU have encouraged me to finish some of my stitched pieces! Love the blue on this piece.

Renee said...

Rhoda is a treasure! I look forward to seeing how you finish these lovely pieces.