Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Lunch and the Pop Circus

Yesterday, three friends and I went to lunch at a fabulous restaurant in Fuji City called Cannery Row, then we went to the Pop Circus.  The circus was all people performers, not animals  


Recently it was rainy here, so Fuji San got more snow.  This was taken from the train station. 



Yesterday was the first time I had been to this restaurant. If I lived closer to it, I would probably go to it every week. It was Viking (which means buffet), plus pasta, plus drinks, plus a dessert sampler that we shared. I had grapefruit juice and cappuccino to drink. 




This is the outside of the restaurant.  I love living where flowers are still blooming in December.




After lunch, it was onto the circus.





 What an exciting show!  I was amazed by all of it.

Program

Part 1Part 2
PrologueRussian Swing
Opening ~ ( Bungee )The Clowns
JugglingIllusion
Dog ShowTissue
Quick ChangeThe Clowns
Hand to HandHooop Diving
The ClownsAir Cannon
Aerial HoopFlying Trapeze
BicycleFinale
Epilogue

Photos were not allowed during the show, but okay during the final bows.  We had seats that were close to the stage in the center. 











I had such a great time. I enjoyed the company of friends, ate well, and was thoroughly entertained.  Thank you for a great afternoon, my friends!

7 comments:

DUTA said...

The food looks yummi and the circus spectacular!
You've indeed had a lovely day. I wish you many days like that.

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely pictures, it looks like it was a great outing!
The food looks interesting too!
Barbara xx

diamondc said...

Pamela: It sounds like a wonderful time.

Catherine

kiwikid said...

Lokks like a wonderful time out.

Julie said...

Looks a very magical show.

Jeanie said...

This looks fun and so festive! What a great way to celebrate the holidays!

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks like great food! The circus looks fun too, I love how bright all the colours are.