Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday Morning Star Count - Week 31

Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 31

November 25 - December 1  

57, 63, 63, 64, 57, 61, 63




Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join in! Why don't you start one at the beginning of the new year?


I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  


9 comments:

kiwikid said...

Pretty colours.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Pamela love these colours and in my favourite polka dots,hope you have a lovely day .

Queeniepatch said...

We are in for a cold spell, so dig out you're purples!

Lisa J. said...

It must be interesting to compare the temperatures from year to year.

Janie said...

Lovely hexagons for week 31.
I see that Queenie says you're in for a cold spell.
We have cooler temperatures too, winter will officially
be here the 21st or the 22nd, I have to go look at my calendar.

MartinaM said...

I'm curious what your year will look like. If you see all the hexagons together

Manuela said...

Lovely these little hexagonflower.

Leonore Winterer said...

It's definitively getting cooler!

Sarah said...

I bet those 57s felt nice and refreshing!!