Monday, December 24, 2018

Monday Morning Star Count - Week 33

Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 33 

December  9 - 15  

50, 46, 45, 50, 48, 50, 48



Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join in! 


I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  



9 comments:

kiwikid said...

Very pretty fabrics.

Julie said...

A lovely purple you have added.
Merry Christmas wishes

MartinaM said...

Very nice fabrics, i love the durk purple,
Merry Christmas

Manuela said...

Nice colours.
Merry Christmas

diamondc said...

Pamela: Stunning beautiful colors.

Catherine

FlashinScissors said...

Gosh, love those colours. Looks very cold now!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Catherine - Hillview Embroidery said...

Such lovely colours. I look forward to seeing this develop and finish!

Sarah said...

I think I have that same purple!! Your temps looks quite refreshing to me...I enjoy the 40s and 50s.

Leonore Winterer said...

Love the purples!