Monday, December 17, 2018

Monday Morning Star Count - Week 32

Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 32

December  2 - 8 

53, 58, 73, 64, 54, 59, 52



Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join in! The start of the new year would be the perfect time to start a temperature quilt or other temperature project.  I've seen some temperature afghans and some temperature cross stitch projects, although I really like the hexagons.  Choose your technique and join us.


I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  


7 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Pamela i always love seeing the colours for the hexies and the blue is so pretty,well done my friend.

diamondc said...

Pamela: Beautiful color combination.

Catherine

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blue.

Queeniepatch said...

This years quilt will have rather colorful blocks for winter as the temperatures in November and December have fluctuated so much.

Janie said...

The yellow and blue do compliment each other.
Great hexagon piecing.
A temperature afghan, I'll have to look into that.

Sarah said...

That yellow certainly jumps out as a weather anomaly. I'm so happy to see you have some cooler temps after your long, hot summer!

Leonore Winterer said...

I just started a temperature SAL for the new year...I think this will be fun!