Here's an update on last week's projects and some more.The little fob piece is ready to add the beads. I'll probably put this away until I have more fobs stitched and can do all the beads and construction at the same time.
I worked on the kogin piece and made several rows of mistakes, so I need to unstitch.
I put a few more stitches in this possible ornament.
I finished the cross stitching on this piece that I think will later become a pillow. The center section is 7"x7" and the entire square is 16"x16".
I found this little horse cross stitch in one of my unfinished project box. I don't remember what its original purpose it. Maybe I can make it into something.