Saturday, February 6, 2021

The People's Choice - Birds

 



Jo at Serendipidous Stitching is hosting a Stitch A Long the first Saturday of the month, with the topics chosen by her readers.  This month's topic is Birds. 


This little applique bird was my NHK block in 2014 or 2015.





This biscornu was a gift for someone else.  Seeing the photo, I want to make another for myself.




This is a beaded crane I made, that is a little purse.


I've made a few ornaments with birds.






This is my Thanksgiving Day bird.





This was a bookmark kit that I made into a little bag.



I've stitched three of Tanja Berlin's blackwork birds.





Birds need a place to live.  Here are three birdhouses I stitched.





7 comments:

Jeanie said...

That first bird and the first birdhouse are making my heart tweet!

Vireya said...

Beautiful bevy of birds and birdhouses!

Kaisievic said...

Wow! You have stitched so many beautiful bird designs. I love them all and the birdhouses! Gorgeous!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love all your birds but the beaded crane is the most gorgeous! The blackwork birds make a great series too.
The birdhouses are wonderful. It's always nice to see some different craft for this SAL.

Queeniepatch said...

It is lovely to see some of these birds again, others I have not seen before. The Blackwork birds are fantastic.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a pretty collection of birds! I especially love the blackwork ones.

Mary's Thread said...

Beautiful birds! My favorites are the blackwork peacock, the beaded crane purse, and the Girl Scout badge birdhouse! That is adorable!