Saturday, February 27, 2021

WIP/UFO Update

I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here. Here's my latest update. I've taken out the finished projects and added the new ones. Bold titles show the ones I have worked on in 2021. In case you are wondering, I did finish a few things - and they can be seen here.


Year 2 of the Temperature Quilt 



Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt 





The House Quilt



The Midnight Mystery Quilt 



Flower Applique Wall Hanging





Hexagon Block Wall Quilt




The Hexie Tree Wall Quilt 



Diamond Hexie Shape




Ribbon Album Wall Quilt





Mary Queen of Scots  



Bess of Hardwick 




Paisley Purse


RSN Knot Garden 


RSN Rice Fields


The Miniature Rug 




Miniature Footstool




Miniature Chair Cushion 



Silk Gauze Cat 



EGA Drawn Thread GCC



Blue Hardanger 



White Hardanger





Kogin 




Bunny Afghan




Dogwood Afghan 




Winter Banner





New Year's Eve Mystery




Sneek Sampler




Strawberry Thief






Crazy Cross Stitch Heart





Sashiko Table Runner


Temari





Fashionable Ladies 





Scarf





Fairies Hiding



Little Dragonfly Stumpwork Project




Sardinian Filet



I think visiting this list from time to time is helpful.  It reminds me what I have that is still unfinished (and also how many things are still unfinished).

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Lots of wonderful things but I love the quilts most of all!

Vireya said...

You can never get bored with so many different projects to pick from!

kiwikid said...

Lots of wonderful projects to be working on.

Shami Immanuel said...

You are working on so many projects. Great. Keep going.

Queeniepatch said...

Yes, you certainly have many UFOs. How do you pick which ones to work on each week? Close your eyes and grab the first thing you hand finds?
Have I seen the dragonfly stump work before?

Leonore Winterer said...

I think this list has either gotten shorter or remained about constant in size since I started following your blog, and I'd call that a major achievement! So many beautiful projects left to work on, though.