Saturday, July 3, 2021

The People's Choice - Houses

 



Every month, on the first Saturday, Jo at Serendipidous Stitching hosts a Stitch A Long, with the topics chosen by her readers. This month's topic is Houses.


This ornament was a free chart from the Drawn Thread.



This wool door hanger was a kit, but I can't remember the designer.



The name of this chart was Dream House, but I've given away the chart so I don't have any other details.



The 12th Pear (free chart from Samplers and Santas)






Winter Alphabet Bag, designed by Judy Gibbs of Hollie Designs. 



Hokkaido has Four Seasons

The Apron




In the "yet to be finished" category is my house quilt.



Finally, the birdhouses.


8 comments:

Vireya said...

A beautiful collection of houses! I love the hanging birdhouses, they are really cute.

Julie Fukuda said...

Those look like scout merit badge patches on the last house. Is there a scouter inside?

crazyQstitcher said...

All of your Cross stitched projects are lovely- I Love the bird house trio

jocondine said...

Love the houses quilt a lot and I must take a closer look to those 12 pears! Of course, bird houses! Great idea, nice stitchings. xxx

Leonore Winterer said...

So many houses in so many crafts! I especially like the little hanging ones.

Queeniepatch said...

Such beautiful houses, No wonder you use that bird house as your Google account logo

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Love all your little houses, especially that first one from Drawn Thread.
I had the same thought as Julie, a Boy Scout or Girl Guide House!

Marcy said...

Such pretty houses. I love the last one with the patches. Great idea!