Saturday, July 10, 2021

WIP/UFO Update

I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here.  This is my latest update. I've taken out the finished projects and added the new ones. Bold titles show the ones I have worked on in 2021. In case you are wondering, I did finish a few things - and they can be seen here.


Mola



Year 2 of the Temperature Quilt 



Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt 






Year 5 of the Temperature Quilt





The House Quilt



The Midnight Mystery Quilt 



Floral Bouquet Wall Hanging





Hexagon Block Wall Quilt




The Hexie Tree Wall Quilt 




Ribbon Album Wall Quilt




Mary Queen of Scots  



Bess of Hardwick 




Paisley Purse



RSN Knot Garden 



RSN Rice Fields



Miniature Carpet 




Miniature Chair Cushion 



Silk Gauze Cat 



EGA Drawn Thread GCC



Blue Hardanger 





White Hardanger - Linda Driscoll




Kogin



Dogwood Afghan 






Sneek Sampler




New Cross Stitch Project





Cross Stitch Ornament




Sashiko Table Runner


Temari




Fashionable Ladies 





Scarf




Little Dragonfly Stumpwork Project




Sardinian Filet



I think visiting this list from time to time is helpful.  It reminds me what I have that is still unfinished (and also how many things are still unfinished).


P.S.  There is a good UFO article here - Inspirations All Stitched Up.

6 comments:

Vireya said...

There's lots of variety in your list of things to work on. I had forgotten about the fashionable ladies, so it was nice to see them again. It looks like just about all of them are dressed up now?

I checked out your "finished" page for 2021 and it is amazing to see all the things you have accomplished already this year!

crazyQstitcher said...

What an amazing amount of variety in your projects. I love the Ribbon wall and Queen Mary in particular and hope to see more later, of the other interesting projects. I have never seen such a great idea as your Fashionable ladies, to demonstrate stitches. Fabulous!

Lin said...

Oh my!

Leonore Winterer said...

I love seeing your WIP list from time to time, so many pretty projects! I've managed to work on a couple of long untouched projects this year myself.

Queeniepatch said...

WOW! You have ana endless list of UFOs. It mus be hard to choose what to work on each week.

Jeanie said...

Each and every one is my favorite! Well, the temperature quilt really pops at me!