Thursday, February 24, 2022

Throwback Thursday

I haven't done a Throwback Thursday in a while, so here goes. This is what I posted about on February 24th. If you are interested, you can check out the post by clicking on the year. It looks like I do a lot of stitching in February.


2021 - last year's post was a WIPW post and I was doing cross stitch.





2020 - a reminder to behave on the train.




2019 - the stitch group was working on hardanger projects.



2018 - was a post about the Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival




2017 - was the February post for the Smalls Stitch A Long




2016 - was another Smalls Stitch A Long post.




2015 - I was making a bead and cross stitch ornament




2014 - was a Monday, so I posted about my hexagon epp project, the table runner that matches the big quilt.



2013 - I was working on a piece called Dragonfly Lace, which was hardanger, cross stitch, drawn thread, and stumpwork.




2012 - I was working on a stitched knot garden piece from the last stitching class I took with three friends in the US before moving to Japan. (I'm still wearing that blue fleece jacket).




7 comments:

Jeanie said...

I do love last year's heart! It's fun to look back, isn't it -- and also to see how you've evolved in interest, style, precision, complexity!

Queeniepatch said...

You keep such good records of your stitching projects.
The blue fleece jacket has kept you warm for a long time. I like to keep my favourite clothes until they are totally threadbare, too.

kiwikid said...

So many lovely projects.

Vireya said...

24th Feb is obviously a good day for stitching!

Anonymous said...

I feel nostalgic even though It's not my work. These are lovable works.

I think It's nice to have clothes that you've been wearing for a long time.
You are always thinking about what you need. I want to learn.

Anonymous said...

I feel nostalgic even though It's not my work. They are all lovable works.💝

The clothes I've been wearing for a long time are called athletes. I have a player for 10 years like you.They do a good job for us.

Leonore Winterer said...

There was a lot of stitching in this throw back post! All lovely projects though. How many of them are still WIPs?