Saturday, April 2, 2022

The People's Choice - Series of Designs

                          

 

Every month, on the first Saturday, Jo at Serendipidous Stitching hosts a Stitch A Long, with the topics chosen by her readers. This month's topic is Series of Designs. 



Blackwork Birds - from Tanja Berlin






Cat Calendar - from Happiness is Cross Stitching





December ornament - Lizzie Kate 

I only stitched one in the series.



Dragons - from Dorothy Lesher






Flapper Ornaments






June - Sunflower Diaries

I only stitched one in the series.





Miniatures - from Janet Granger





Pears - from Samplers and Santas




Mediteranean Cruise Ornaments - Sandra Arthur



6 comments:

Vireya said...

Amazing collection of collections!

The dragons and the birds are my favourites.

jocondine said...

Great post, love your blackwork birds, the dragons look impressive too. Cruise ornaments stitches and colors are really nice. xxx

Jeanie said...

These are fun. (I love the cat calendar!)

Queeniepatch said...

You have an impressive collection of series.
If you were to add UFOs too, there would be the Tudor ladies, wouldn't there?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I knew you would have some amazing work to show us! I love those blackwork birds and the gorgeous dragons most of all.

Leonore Winterer said...

You have stitched some extravagant series! I think the blackwork birds are my favourites, but I also love the dragons.