Saturday, April 9, 2022

WIP/UFO Update

I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here. This is my latest update. I've taken out the finished projects and added the new ones. Bold titles show the ones I have worked on in 2022. I haven't finished much yet this year, but seeing this list may motivate me.


Bead Wrist Band





Bead Nutcracker





Year 2 of the Temperature Quilt 





Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt 





Year 5 of the Temperature Quilt





The House Quilt









Hexagon Block Wall Quilt




Ribbon Album Wall Quilt



Braid Border 




Small Canvas Piece






Mary Queen of Scots  



Bess of Hardwick 




Paisley Purse



RSN Knot Garden 



RSN Rice Fields




Miniature Chair Cushion 



Silk Gauze Cat 




EGA Drawn Thread GCC (the oldest UFO, I think)



Blue Hardanger 





White Hardanger - Linda Driscoll




Dogwood Afghan 







Sneek Sampler






Cross Stitch Border





Ukrainian Bookmark




Sashiko 






Sashiko Table Runner


Temari




Fashionable Ladies 





Scarf




Little Dragonfly Stumpwork Project






Sardinian Filet



I think visiting this list from time to time is helpful.  It reminds me what I have that is still unfinished (and also how many things are still unfinished).

5 comments:

Vireya said...

It is interesting to see the list from time to time. I love that your oldest project has "97" on it. Presumably that was the start date, but will you add another date when it is finished?

Toki said...

I make bead accessories.
I've only made one work from start to finish. So I was surprised how you got your job done.😵But I was excited.

I'm looking forward to seeing how your WIP/UFO will evolve in the future.🙋

Queeniepatch said...

You have made good progress on your Ukranian bookmark.
Also on your Fashionable Ladies, are they all done? How are you going to finish it, wallhanging? bag? cushion?

Jeanie said...

You are so productive. I adore the temperature quilts most of all! So colorful!

Leonore Winterer said...

I love seeing these lists from time to time. You have so many interesting projects.