Monday, June 27, 2022

My New Favorite YouTube Channel

I don't have a television, but I do watch YouTube on my computer. Sometimes I watch too much "news" and current events and need to escape to something lighter.




I have recently discovered Griffin Frenchie - https://www.youtube.com/c/GriffinFrenchie/videos

The stars of the shows are two French bulldogs (real dogs) named Griffin and Haru, who live with their people in South Korea.  A baby joined the family a few months ago and these dogs are so good with the new baby. You can see the dogs, (that/who seem like little people) eating, playing, sleeping, going to the park or the vet or the shopping mall.


The language is English, but the pronunciation and grammar attributed to the dogs might not be easy to understand if English is not your first language. An example is - Heben hulp me (heaven help me).  For this reason, I haven't recommended this channel to my students, even though I have really enjoyed watching it. The videos are short and funny and just what we need these days.  Check it out!

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

I just watched 'Why my dog is the best baby sitter' and it's adorable! Definitely a great break from news and the real world.

kiwikid said...

Sounds like fun.