Saturday, June 18, 2022

WIP/UFO Update

I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here. This is my latest update. I've taken out the finished projects and added the new ones. Bold titles show the ones I have worked on in 2022. It seems like I am starting more than I am finishing.


Bead Wrist Band





Bead Nutcracker




Year 2 of the Temperature Quilt 





Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt 





Year 5 of the Temperature Quilt





The House Quilt







Hexagon Block Wall Quilt




Mt. Fuji Applique Pouch





Coasters




Ribbon Album Wall Quilt



Braid Border 




Mary Queen of Scots  



Bess of Hardwick 




Paisley Purse



RSN Knot Garden 



RSN Rice Fields




Miniature Chair Cushion 



Silk Gauze Cat 




EGA Drawn Thread GCC (the oldest UFO, I think)



Blue Hardanger 





White Hardanger - Linda Driscoll




Eyelet Fob




Dogwood Afghan 







Sneek Sampler





Cross Stitch 




Cross Stitch Border




Sashiko 






Sashiko Table Runner


Boro




Temari




Fashionable Ladies 





Scarf




Little Dragonfly Stumpwork Project






Sardinian Filet



I think visiting this list from time to time is helpful.  It reminds me what I have that is still unfinished (and also how many things are still unfinished). Maybe I can challenge myself to put at least a few stitches in each project and try to finish more than I start.

4 comments:

Vireya said...

I enjoy seeing your updates. I have not been game to blog a list of my unfinished stuff like this. I do keep a spreadsheet of my quilting projects and what stage they are up to, but other things get forgotten about.

Toki said...

I also enjoy watching your UFO.
I'm also looking forward to these things changing over time.😄

Queeniepatch said...

How do you decide which UFO to work on? Do you have a pile of boxes and work on the project inside the top box, and then work your way down the pile?

Leonore Winterer said...

Some of these projects have been sitting in the list for a long time, but there also a lot of changeover from each list to the next! Always fun to see those.