Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ribbon and Bead Scissor Fob

This week the Friday afternoon stitch group worked on a little scissor fob project.  This is the original ribbon and bead project I made from a kit a long time ago.


I had a second kit in other colors that I hadn’t stitched and I wanted to make up.  I also had other ribbons and beads and necessary materials and knew how quick it was to work up, so I thought Alicia and Miwako would like to make one also. Miwako worked on hers until she had to leave to go to Kung Fu practice. She took the project home to finish, so I’ll take a picture next week.  Alicia finished hers.

 
Next week they will work on the holder for the scissors.  Here is the second one I made, including a close up of the beaded edging.

2 comments:

Sun City Stitcher said...

very nice!! I made a similar scissor fob at my local EGA Chapter her in Colorado, but not the fob. That would have been cute togetehr.

Margaret said...

They are really cute. Great that you can have friends to stitch with.