Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dragonfly Lace Progress

You might say I’m bad about this.  I don’t usually read the directions; I generally work from the pictures and diagrams.  I rarely work on the steps in order, let alone finish each step before moving on to the next.  What do you know, but that is just what I am doing with this project. The written directions are simple and easy to read and the project is small, so it doesn’t take too long to complete each step.  I really like this one.  I don’t know why I didn’t work on it sooner.

Step three was hemstitching.

 
Step four was the hardanger corner with dove’s eyes.

 
Step five – Greek Cross Ribbons.

 
I can hardly wait to get started on the next step. I won’t tell you what comes next, but I’ll give you a hint. It involves these things.

1 comment:

Sun City Stitcher said...

VERY, very nice! I can't wait to see the next step.