Friday, April 5, 2019

Finish It in 2019 - April

This year I will finish what I start, and finish some other things too.


Finishes

Since my last Finish It post, I have finished 

The Scrappy Cat Quilt



Started 2015, Finished 2019



and I finished the blue hardanger ornament.



Started 2019, Finished 2019


New Starts - 2019 


Flapper Cat Ornament 





Red Cathedral Windows




More Fobs




Again, so far, so good.  


Check out Magical Quilt's post to find out more about Finish It In 2019.

10 comments:

Mia said...

All your projects are amazing, Pamela. I love quilting -still an amateur though- but until now I haven't tried to make red cathedral windows. Hugs, my friend.

Queeniepatch said...

You are so loyal to your commitments and have a great sense of planning.
The cat quilt is charming, and it is nice to see some cathedral windows again! I had almost forgotten about them!

Janie said...

Congratulations on your finishes.
I like your happy cat quilt, it's cheerful.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Pamela wow your cat quilt looks amazing i love how you always do such a variety of different crafts you are very clever my friend xx PS sorry i have been without the internet xx

Shami Immanuel said...

Congrats on your finishes. Cat quilt looks beautiful. U r planning and executing things in an organized manner. U r an inspiration to me.

Manuela said...

Wonderful finishes. I like your new starts.

Lisa J. said...

Yay for your finishes and also for your starts. I love the cat quilt and all it's little details.

Julie said...

Love the cathedrals

Magical Mystery said...

I love your finishes! The cat quilt is fantastic!
Your flapper cat ornament is coming along nicely. I have been meaning to try a cathedral window block... maybe one day, when I have time. Yours looks fabulous!

Leonore Winterer said...

You're doing very well so far!