Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Work In Progress Wednesday - More Handquilting, a New Ornament Start

I'm still working on the hand quilting of my Year 1 Temperature Quilt.  I think the repetition of hand quilting is kind of soothing.  




I started a new ornament for the Smalls Stitch A Long and plan to have it finished by the end of the month.




Today is the start of a new term.  I have some new students and some continuing, a new schedule to learn, more than enough to keep me busy!  I love living in Japan.


5 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

Good luck with the new term. I am sure you will get on well with the new students.
Anyway it is nice to have some soothing quilting to wind down after a hectic day.

Irene said...

Che brava, il quilt con gli esagoni è meraviglioso!

diamondc said...

Pamela: Have fun in the third term.
Your temperature quilt is so pretty.

Catherine

Jeanie said...

The colors on this are terrific. And yay -- new students!

Leonore Winterer said...

The quilt looks great as always, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your new start!