Monday, April 1, 2019

Monday Morning Star Count - Week 46

Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 46

March 10-16 

59, 63, 63, 63, 54, 55, 55



Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join in! 


I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  

5 comments:

Mia said...

Lovely temperature hexagon, Pamela. I love the background fabric too. Kisses!

Queeniepatch said...

It has been a week of even temperatures!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Pamela love these hexies and how they tell the temperature well done my friend xx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This post reminded me that I have been thinking about starting a Temp Quilt. An idea is percolating as I haven't seen anyone do what I am thinking about. I enjoy watching YOUR progress.
xx, Carol

Leonore Winterer said...

A cold week, but a lovely looking one!