Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Work in Progress Wednesday

I worked on my counting mistakes and was able to unstich the mistakes of some (but not all) the projects I posted on Saturday


Kogin - I had to take out a good number of rows, but it wasn't difficult.  The threads taken out were straight across so it moved along quickly. I think it is ready to start stitching again.




White Hardanger - The center section appears to be correct, but the two medallions didn't line up.  I couldn't figure out if one was correct or both wrong, so I ended up unstitching both.





I worked some on the Sneek Sampler but haven't unstitched all that needs to be unstitched yet.


I continued working on the afghan and it's coming along.  



5 comments:

Vireya said...

Good for you! Now you will be able to work on those two "unstitched" projects rather than having them hanging around making you feel bad.

kiwikid said...

Well done on the unstitching, always sad to have to do! The Afghan progress looks wonderful.

Queeniepatch said...

You can go back to 'square one' and 'start from scratch', well almost anyway.

diamondc said...

Hi Pamela: I love all you are working on, the one with the unstitching is beautiful, I hope you are having a great day.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

Great job fixing some of your counting mistake, I hope working on these projects will bring you much more joy now :)