Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Craft Fair With Friends

Saturday I met three friends to attend a giant outdoor craft fair at a local shrine. Here is a map of all the booths.



It was very crowded and extremely windy.  There were many beautiful handcrafts - pottery, leather items, glass, etc.  In addition, there were all kinds of food items. I was a little uncomfortable with the crowds, plus the wind and all the breakable items for sale.







We decided to eat lunch at the shrine area and all four ate shrimp curry.




I look forward to getting together with my friends again soon.

7 comments:

Vireya said...

It does look like a busy market. Good to see all those face masks!

Jeanie said...

I haven't been to a craft fair in ages -- this looks like great fun!

Lin said...

I do love a good craft fair! Did you buy anything? xx

Toki said...

Did you find any treasure?

diamondc said...

Hello Pamela: It looks like a fun place to visit, I love craft fairs.

Catherine

Queeniepatch said...

It is nice to see life returning to normal again, but hope everyone still is careful about hygiene and keeping a distance. Did you do any crafty shopping?

Leonore Winterer said...

That looks like a wonderful way to spend a day out! I'm glad to see people still wear masks in crowded areas in Japan. Noone does around here anymore.