Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday

A little progress on the House



A little progress on the bead nutcracker



I pulled out the sumo sashiko piece, made and added quilt blocks to both sides, and turned a sumo move tenugui cloth into backing. I sandwiched the two pieces with thin batting inside and started quilting it. It's kind of rough, but I think I can make it into a table runner.




I started adding buttons to the cross stitch square



New Start - Durene Jones snowman design


5 comments:

Vireya said...

The cloth with the sumo moves is a great find for the backing of your sumo embroidery.

Toki said...

Everything seem to be going well.
Button appeared.
Sumo Sashiko table liner.
The lining is a Tenugui a Sumo print.
Very nice idea.😆

Jeanie said...

I love that you are able to work on multiple projects at a time!

Queeniepatch said...

You have been very productive this week.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! That's a fun backing fabric on the sumo piece.