Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday Morning Star Count

I'm still making more hexagons, so this isn't the final layout, but just an idea of how this will be.




I haven't forgotten about the chair cushion. I was able to find a good cushion at Pandora House for only 580 yen.  It is slightly larger than my hexagons, but I think I can make and add a few more solid color hexagons to the outside. I don't have more of the fabric I've used, but I do have some plain solid fabrics, so I will see what I can do to coordinate.



6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Loving how that cushion will be

Queeniepatch said...

You are the Queen of Hexagons so will work out how to make a fab cushion with that find at Pandora House.

Toki said...

You found a good cushion.
Nice price!. I look forward to completion.

diamondc said...

Hi Pamela: This will be a very pretty pillow top.

Catherine

Vireya said...

Both sets of hexies look great. Nice find for the chair cushion!

Leonore Winterer said...

All those fun fabrics! I think a dark blue might go well with the chair cushion?