Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Finish - Bee Toolie Bag

I recently finished stitching the small "Bee Well" piece, with the idea to make it into a small bag for my bee toolie things. The cross stitch pattern is a freebie from Blackberry Rabbit. This is how it turned out.



I squared the bottom of the bag and made the drawstring with ribbon.




Here are the toolies that will be kept inside: beehive pin keep, beehive scissor fob (pattern from Sheepish Designs in Huntersville, NC.), bee's wax in a bee tin, and a beehive needle book.




I'm pleased with how it turned out. 


(Oops!  I forgot to add this bee pin cushion to the picture. Free chart found here.)

10 comments:

Vireya said...

That is a cute collection of bee-themed tools.

Queeniepatch said...

It is so nice to have a theme for a set like this.

Toki said...

A lot of beens gathered on the floral fabric.💠🐝
Very cute.

Jeanie said...

That's very cute!

diamondc said...

Hello Pamela: I love the Bee theme, the bag is perfect for your toolies.

Catherine

Mylene said...

Lovely collections of Bee theme!

Astrids dragon said...

So many bee-autiful pieces!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, what a cute little themed set! All those bees go great together.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a cute themed set! Love all the little birds.

Leonore Winterer said...

I meant bees, of course! Hope the birds stay off them.