Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday

Another little Jeannette Douglas freebie project. This one is called Acorn Ornament and the chart can be found here.






A new cross stitch start.  The color is not right on this picture, but it is brown.




A very old cross stitch project. I don't remember when I started this, maybe when I was a freshman in college.  This was my family's house and where I lived until I went away to college.  I drew out the primative sketch on graph paper and, using J&P Coats embroidery thread began the picture. I don't know if I will ever finish it, but I might work on it a bit more before I put it away again.




6 comments:

Vireya said...

Interesting mix of old and new!

Toki said...

The pink color of the acorn decoration is cute.

It's really a fusion of old and new.😲Your stash has surprises like Doraemon’s pocket!.
(Doraemon is a popular Japanese cartoon character.)

diamondc said...

Hi Pamela: I would like to see the family home stitched, you are so creative, thank-you for sharing another Jeanette Douglas design.
I am very interested in the brown fabric design.

Catherine

Jeanie said...

This one is a cutie!

Queeniepatch said...

I am wondering if the acorn ornament will be the start of a collection of acorn items for a tool kit?
What was your doggy's name?

Leonore Winterer said...

I like the colour on your new start, but am most intrigued by the very old WIP!