Thursday, January 25, 2024

Man Bites Flight Attendant


An All Nippon Airways (ANA) plane going to Seattle, Washington from Haneda Airport in Tokyo was over the Pacific Ocean last Tuesday when it had to return to Haneda Airport. With all the plane problems lately, my first thought when I read about this was that this was one more plane disaster. I learned it wasn't a plane disaster, but a passenger disaster.  


A 55 year old man, who was believed to be American, had to be restrained by cabin crew members after he bit a flight attendant on the arm. Tokyo police met the returning plane and arrested the man on suspicion of causing injuring to the flight attendant. The man denied the allegation and told the police he does not remember what happened as he had taken a sleeping pill. 


Why can't adults just behave? 

4 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

Some adults never grow up. Just think of all the trouble every one of the passengers had to deal with!

kiwikid said...

Not to much to ask I agree.

Leonore Winterer said...

If sleeping pills take you out of it by that much, maybe you shouldn't take them!

Toki said...

I know that when I take sleeping pills, I enter the realm of unconsciousness.
But, that shouldn't be a reason to bite someone.😠