Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday Finish - Japanese Hanging

I finished the sleeve on my stitch group hanging.




This is my original hanging from the class I took at Mt. Oyama that I finished in September of last year, the day after the class.






I've never shown this one on my blog before, but I will add it here.  One of the participants in my class was a first time stitcher and didn't think he would finish his project.  I was asked if I would finish his and I agreed. I finished it in two days, sent it overnight with signature required, so I know it was received, but it was never acknowledged by the person I helped.  Anyway, here is the other hanging I stitched.


4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Shame the person didn't reply to you or thank you! They are all beautiful wall hangings, the fabrics make them don't they!

Jeanie said...

All of those hangings are really beautiful, Pamela. What a pity that person never said thank you -- I'm sure that took some time. I would be so grateful.

Queeniepatch said...

That's Japanese shame for you! Oh, how sad that an adult can't show gratitude for the help he has been given.
You made several beautiful wallhangings. The dragon is especially good for this year.

Leonore Winterer said...

It's so disappointing when people don't properly appreciate the things we make for them! Your hangings are gorgeous, all three of them.