Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday Morning Star Count - A New Project and Week 24

Here is the start of my new project ---



Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 24 

October 7 - 13 

88, 72, 75, 79, 70, 70, 63



Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join in! 


I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  


8 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

Your new hexagon quilt will be an I-Spy quilt? There are so many things to look for.

kiwikid said...

great hexies 😆

Manuela said...

Wonderful start on your new hexie project.

Lin said...

Such pretty fabrics in your new project - my favourite colours. xx

MartinaM said...

A new project - looks interesting, I'm very curious what it will be.

Julie said...

I've never made hexies, perhaps something to try next year? Yours look super.

Sarah said...

Woohoo for 63!!! Great new project. I spy a lot of cat and sewing fabrics so far - is that a theme?

Leonore Winterer said...

I really like your new project. It's so colourful! Especially the purple fabric with the cats is gorgeous.