Monday, October 29, 2018

Monday Morning Star Count - Week 25 and Year to Year Comparison

I've only done a little more on the new project - make the little edge for the flip. I'll get it attached next.



Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 25 

October 14 - 20 

68, 66, 68, 72, 66, 64, 70


Here's the comparison with this year to last.  (I really need to get this year stitched to some background fabric!)





Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join in! 


I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  

8 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful hexies.

Crafty Tokyo Mama said...

So interesting to see the temperature differences illustrated so clearly. The extreme heat this summer shows up clear as day!

Queeniepatch said...

It is getting cooler!
I still can not figure out what your new project is. A tea cosy? But why would you need a flip?

Manuela said...

Wonderful hexie. Your temperature quilts looks great.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Just like Northern Indiana your had a lot more hot days this year than last. The hexies sure are pretty.
xx, Carol

Sheryl said...

This temperature quilt is interesting, I like to compare your temps. with ours here. Really cold in north Spain today.

Janie said...

Great projects and handwork, Pamela!
Like Queenie, I'm wondering what you'll do with your new hexagons.

Leonore Winterer said...

I love the year-to-year comparisons. This year surely is warmer!