Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Work In Progress Wednesday

Christmas Ornament Progress - This is a freebie from Kissy-Cross.  The blog is in German, but there is a translate button.  There are tons of small free charts on this blog, if you are interested. 




Scarf progress



Border for House Quilt - This is the braid that I was practicing Sunday.  I have one side done, three more to go.




I started this quilt in summer 2015 and finished the quilt top in October 2017. 





In 2017, after piecing the cat fabric background, I sandwiched it all together with the batting in the middle and thought I was ready to start quilting.  I wasn't.  There was a wrinkle across the back and I put it away instead of taking it apart and fixing it.  Well, finally, I took it apart and put it back correctly.



Now I am ready to start hand quilting with #8 perle cotton.  Maybe I really will finish this quilt.  

7 comments:

kiwikid said...

You are making wonderful progress Pamela, enjoy the quilting.

crazyQstitcher said...

Great projects. I like watching the scarf grow. You have a a lot of stitching to do on the beautiful quilt. When completed, you will be so pleased you stayed the course.

Vireya said...

How can it be Wednesday again already?

Good for you fixing the quilt issue so that you can move on with it. Love the ornament cross stitch, too.

Queeniepatch said...

You certainly have been busy.
I love how the patterns are growing on your French Curve ruler design. It will be another lovely scarf.
Nice to see the quilt with a kitty print back. Wasn't that quilt a mystery quilt?

Anonymous said...

Christmas ornaments seen to be printed
from the beginning. Great stitching!.

Jeanie said...

That's darling! It will be fun to see it as an ornament! The quilt is pretty too!

Leonore Winterer said...

So much progress! That little ornament is really cute.